Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Peroti

Here is a thing you must try. A peroti - courtesy of Vagabond Street Foods in Whitehorse, YT.

I ate so many of these during the four or five days I was there and I think of them every day. Finally tried my hand at making them last night and ooohhhhhhh. So good.

1) Make curried potatoes according to your fave recipe.

2) Stuff them into a wrap or pita pocket.

3) Cover with shredded mozzarella.

4) Scoop some mango chutney on top.

5) Grill if you have the means.

I meant to take a picture of this to entice you, but I accidentally inhaled the thing, so you'll just have to take my word.

Here is a completely unrelated photo of progress so far on the Brown Album paintings. The long one of all five of them isn't related to a song - just an extra one I did when I realized I forgot a wall's worth of space.

Look how smarmy Robbie is. Don't believe me? Read this, then see how you feel about him.

No comments: