Thursday, April 22, 2010

I am Kinetic Energy

If I can manage to sit still and listen for a minute, I hear a buzz.

Is it coming from my heart or my head?

Ohhhhhh, there is so much to do. I need to make myself a calendar and list a strict schedule. Events. Obligations. Things that must be done each day. I generally do this every week anyway, but I always leave a little wiggle room.

There is no wiggle room in May! It's sunny and I'm spazzy and I just drank way more coffee than the detox program says is acceptable - a guideline I was sticking to until today. My arms have that metallic feeling you get in your mouth when you eat way too much of something too sweet in one spoonful. Know what I mean? No? You need to eat more sweets.

Anyway, I finally figured out all my images for this show and the sizes of canvas I need to get. I have primed seven of the surfaces I already had kicking around, so now it's time for a dog walk to Mixed Media, to inquire about ordering.

After that, I have a flask and a wallet to get in the mail and almost a dozen custom flasks to finish up.

On top of that, Timeraiser is tonight at the McMaster Innovation Park. It runs 7-10pm and there is some very nice work for auction, so you should all come out and bid. At the kickoff party a few weeks ago I spoke with a couple of last year's participants and they all got to volunteer at some pretty cool places - the Sound of Music Festival, Russ Ohrt's Backyard Harvest, Shalom Village. All kinds of stuff. Come on out.

No comments: