Thursday, April 8, 2010

Belts on the Brain

Because I don't know when to say when, I have started and scrapped three belts since I first posted my peacock friend the other day.

Number four seems to be going well so far. I stopped working on him a few minuntes ago. I could feel myself getting squirelly from hours of carving, cutting and tooling and knew the time was ripe for mistakes, so it was better to just take a break.

Hey, come out to this tonight! The kick-off party for Hamilton's 2nd annual Timeraiser is at the Tap Haus (the actual event is April 22nd).

I will be there, dropping off my Pigott painting, alone and scared of random socialization, so feel free to save me from my own debilitating awkwardness. Ways you might do this include:

- Bringing me a drink.

- Starting a conversation about something I know well enough to feel comfortable discussing with perfect strangers, ie: Northern Exposure, Jian Ghomeshi, candy, or mid-late-90's alternative mosh pits. Also, Perfect Strangers.



No comments: